We are your active partner throughout the transition.
Your thought partner to define and implement actionable Energy Transition strategies.
Emissions-intensive sectors such as oil and gas, power, mining, and manufacturing face unprecedented external pressure to demonstrate both ESG and financial performance. Investors, lenders, employees, governments, consumers, and the public are increasingly concerned about climate change and demanding a lower carbon future.
Developed economies are largely driving the Energy Transition, with governments committing to reduction targets without fully articulating the risks and costs. However, developing economies account for two-thirds of global CO2 emissions. These economies have the unenviable task of balancing climate change concerns with the need to provide growing populations with low-cost energy.
We are pragmatic about the Energy Transition, acknowledging that oil and gas will be integral to meeting the world’s energy needs for decades. At the same time, the Energy Transition is accelerating, and companies must form and communicate clear strategies, reduce emissions, and build sustainable business models. In any massive disruption – and the Energy Transition certainly qualifies – there are costs, but also new opportunities.
We help you understand the Energy Transition, confidently address the risks, uncertainties, and opportunities it presents, set clear targets, and devise winning strategies. We have built a team of experts to help you measure, monitor, reduce, and offset your company’s greenhouse gas emissions while executing low carbon and new energy projects.
- Emissions Inventories – calculating your emissions and establishing a methodology for the future
- Measurement & Reporting – leveraging our partnerships to systematically calculate, report, and disclose your emissions
- Energy Transition Strategy – helping you form, implement, and communicate achievable, value-creating Energy Transition strategies
- Low Carbon Projects – contributing our expertise to help you plan, finance, and execute CCS/CCUS, geothermal, and renewable energy projects
- Sustainable Operating Model – integrating low carbon and sustainability concepts into your organization’s existing ways of working
Our support of low carbon projects includes developing and implementing project roadmaps, evaluating available commercial models and financing structures, modeling project economics in various carbon tax and incentive schemes, identifying value chain partners and brokering strategic relationships, and providing end-to-end project management support.
“For an industry driven by technology breakthroughs, we are still so slow to adapt. Embrace the energy transition and lead.”
Al Carnrite, President & CEO
Oil & Gas Investor, September 2021
Introducing NETZERO Solutions
We acquired Dubai-based NETZERO Middle East. NETZERO specializes in carbon credits and offsets in voluntary carbon markets, with clients including project developers, energy and industrial companies, and governments. We are expanding the NETZERO brand and now offer a full suite of carbon credit and offset services globally:
- Working with nature-based and engineered project developers to originate and monetize carbon credits
- Advising clients in hard-to-abate sectors to source, evaluate, and procure high-quality offsets
- Aggregating and soliciting financing for portfolios of low-carbon projects in voluntary carbon markets
Strategy & Transactions
Helping you define and implement corporate strategies, evaluate transactions, and integrate new companies and assets.
Building great organizations and supporting the implementation of complex organizational change.
Carnrite’s Partnership Ecosystem
We assembled an ecosystem of alliances, partnerships, and relationships with leading technology companies and complementary services to expand and further enhance our Energy Transition offerings. We made strategic investments in Persefoni, the #1 climate management and accounting platform, and Data Gumbo, an industrial smart contract company, to provide next-generation emissions measurement and reporting solutions for our clients
Join The Team
To apply to The Carnrite Group or Carnrite Ventures, please send your resume and contact information to: email@example.com
If you have any inquiries or requests for comment/interview, please contact Lindsey Whitlock, Marketing & Communications:
firstname.lastname@example.org | direct: +1 (281) 940 8824